Sunday, April 11, 2010

Raw Honey


A few blogs ago, I wrote about the healing properties of raw, unfiltered, unpasteurized honey. What I didn't mention was the difficulty in obtaining truly raw honey; so, I've decided to put out an appeal to my readers to share the names and addresses of anyone they know that sells raw honey.

It doesn't matter what country you live in, I have readers in many countries. Just leave the information in the comments section and I will do a small blog with suppliers of raw honey.

I live in the Greater Vancouver Regional District of British Columbia, Canada; and, I got my honey from:

Chris Bright
7180 - 152 Street
Surrey, BC
V3S 3L8

Tel: 604-599-7292
Fax: 604-599-7265

Email: ruscan@mail.com
Website: www.honey4allergies.com

Chris is a great guy and is always willing to talk about the benefits of raw honey (especially relating to allergies!)

No comments: