Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Reader Says...


Craig White dropped by enquiring about more articles on pollution. Craig if you browse my previous blogs, you'll find that pollution is found in most of them. I intend to keep incorporating pollution into my blog; but, the problem is absolutely enormous. Sometimes in the work that I do as a private person trying to make a difference, the information I am exposed seems to make cleaning up pollution as likely as a mouse digging a grave for an elephant with a teaspoon before the corpse rots.

And then an interested party leaves a comment or a truly inspiring story crosses my path renewing my faith, my hope and my energy. Thanks for commenting, Craig. Craig points us to a good website: Theme Spinner

Take a look, readers - good site. I'll try to up the material on pollution.

No comments: