Monday, February 22, 2010

The Odd Blog (I warned you about)

Having a routine MRI caused a 72-year-old man in California severe pain. Soon the Old Colorado City resident coughed up a one-inch nail that had been lodged in his sinuses for over three decades. The magnetic field in the scanner had pulled the nail loose, which was a huge surprise to the retired carpenter who never realized the nail was there. Health workers at the clinic were surprised by the discovery, too. He figures he must have inhaled the nail while on the job. He is planning to frame the nail.

No comments: