Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Few Changes


Hi Readers:

I've moved the "Food and Other Products Recall" list to the right-hand side of the page. I won't use any blog space printing them; but, if you are interested, click the link. I have posted the two that I know of. If I discover any more I will add them as found.

I have also started a "Environmental Groups Needing Help". I have posted links to groups that require help with a cause. Many times the help required is just a signature on a petition; a request to help spread the word on an environmental issue; send one e-mail; or other similar request.

I do not/will not post a link to some organization that is ONLY requesting a donation.

Hope this helps make me more readable. Leave me a comment, request, criticism, musing or whatever anytime.

1 comment:

kathi said...

You are so responsive! Thanks!